After a year of prototyping, designing, building and testing - the day had finally come for us to tackle the Extreme Retrieval and Delivery mission. Upon arrival, we found the arm had been catastrophically damaged during transport in our U-haul, rendering us unable to compete. We were extremely fortunate to have 3D printed the spare part we needed to repair our arm prior to leaving Melbourne. After a frantic 30 minutes of repairs we started just 13 minutes late, and managed to complete almost the entire challenge - only impeded when we accidentally knocked our emergency stop button with the arm. In an unprecedented turn of events we placed first out of all teams that had competed! Tomorrow we take on the autonomous and equipment servicing missions.